PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the important schemes of the Government of India. This scheme has been launched by the 15th Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi on 1 December 2018.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started for the financial help of all small and marginal farmers including poor farmer families.
The government says that under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana, every year poor farmers will be given Rs 6000 as financial help and this money will be directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
Benefits available under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Under this scheme, the government will give Rs 6,000 every year to 12 crore farmer families having cultivable land up to 2 hectares.
- Every year 75000 crore rupees are being transferred directly into the account of farmers.
- Annually 6000 thousand rupees are being deposited in the account of farmers in three installments i.e. 2-2 thousand.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- No matter the farmers of any state living in India, everyone will get the benefit of this.
- Only those farmers who have cultivation of 2 hectares or less will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers who want to take advantage of this scheme should have Aadhar card and nationalized bank account.
- The farmers whose name will be there in the land records till 1st February 2019 will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Documents required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Xerox copy of 7/12 of the beneficiary’s land
- Beneficiary aadhar card
- Beneficiary’s caste certificate
- Nationalized bank Jan Dhan account number of the beneficiary
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan Yojana Registration Offline 2022
- To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers will have to go to the office of the Patwari, the Patwari will extract the details of the land and enter that information in the application form.
- Apart from this, you can contact the Gram Pradhan or Gram Panchayat of your village for this work.
- Apart from this, you can also apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from CSC Center.
- In some cities, the work related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is also done in the Tehsil office.
PM Kisan Yojana Registration Online 2022
If you want to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then follow the steps given below.
After that go to “Farmer Corner” in that website and click on “New Farmer Registration” option.
After that “New Farmer Registration Form” will open in front of you, from which you have to choose your area from “Rural Farmer Registration” and “Urban Farmer Registration”.
Then after that on that page you have to enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number. Then after that select your “State” and enter “Image text”.
After that have to click on “Send OTP” button. After that an OTP will come on your entered mobile number, it has to be entered in the “Enter OTP” box on that page. Then after that you have to enter the image text and click on the “Submit” button.
After that an OTP will come on the mobile number registered in the Aadhaar card, it has to be entered in the “OTP box” and click on the “Verify Aadhaar OTP” button.
After that in the next page first select your District, Sub-district, Block, Village. Then select your “Category” after that. After that select “Farmer Type”. After that enter your Bank details.
Then after that enter “Land Registration ID”. Then after that enter the ration card number. After that select Yes in the “Are you accept for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana” section.
After this tick mark single or joint.
Then after that in the “Upload Supporting Documents” section “Land, Aadhar, Bank Passbook” have to upload these three documents. After that finally have to click on “Save” button.
After that some instructions have to be followed there and in this way you will be registered in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status: Check Online PM Kisan Status
If you want to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online then you can check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status very easily by following the steps given below.
First of all you go to the website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
After that go to “Farmer Corner” in that website and click on “Beneficiary Status” option.
On the next page you will get 2 options to check the beneficiary status. 1st Aadhaar number and 2nd Account number.
If you want to check the status of your beneficiary through Aadhar number then select Aadhar number. After that enter your aadhaar number in the aadhaar number box and click on the button “GET DATA”. After that information related to “PM Kisan Status” will come in front of you.
If you want to check the beneficiary status through account number then select the account number. After that enter your account number in the Account Number box and click on “Get Data” button. After that information related to “PM Kisan Status” will come in front of you.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List: Check Online PM Kisan List
If you want to check PM Kisan beneficiary list online, then follow the steps given below. So that you can easily see PM Kisan Beneficiary List.
First of all you go to the website of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
After that go to “Farmers Corner” in that website and click on “Beneficiary List” option.
After that in “List of Beneficiaries under PM Kisan” section first select your state.
Then select your district.
Then After that select the sub-district.
After that select your block and then select your village.
Then after that click on “Get Report”, PM Kisan Beneficiary List will come in front of you as soon as you click on Get Report.
Banking Loans and Insurance Articles
Car Bike Auto loans | Emergency Loans | Home loans | Instant loans | Business loans | Education loans | Mudra Loans | Credit card | Kisan credit card | Car – Bike Insurance | Life insurance policy loans | Property loans | FD loans | Shares loans | Personal loans | Shiksha loans | Pashupalan loans | Treatment loans | App loans | Udyog loans | Schemes loans | PMEGP loans
Educations and Job Articles
DM | IAS | RAS | IPS | IFS | IRS | Tahsildar | Patwari | BDO | SDO | Software engineer | Computer engineer | Doctor | Lawyer | Journalist | Bank Manager | UPSC | SSC | IB jobs | Army jobs | Navy jobs | Air force jobs | Raw agent | Isro jobs | Bank PO | Bank SO | Police SI | Cid officer | Cbi officer | Income tax officer | RTO | IBPS Ecam | NDA Exam | Sarkari naukri | Bank clerk