What is BA?
BA Full Form: Bachelor of Arts. To do this course, students have to select the Faculty of Arts in the 11th grade itself. After that, one has to pass 11th class 12th from Faculty of Arts and do BA degree course.
In most institutions, students are not required to take any kind of entrance examination after passing 12th standard or to get admission in BA or to pursue BA degree.
BA is a 3-year undergraduate degree course in which students can study the following subjects ↴
Hindi, English, Sociology, History, Political Science, Geography, Agricultural Services, Child Welfare and Social Studies, Public Administration, Computer Science. Instrumental music, cinema and photography, biology, advertising and brand management, tourism studies, rural development, yoga, hospitality and tourism, psychology, etc.
Can BA students apply for a Bank job Or Bank exam?
If you have passed BA, or you are studying BA, and you want to know if you can get a job in a bank after BA, then let me tell you that after BA you get a job in bank Can.
BA students are eligible for bank job, they can apply for bank job. After passing BA, students can apply for clerk, PO and other posts in the bank.
Currently IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting recruitment and examination for most of the banks. If you want to get a job in a bank, or a career in banking, then you should prepare for IBPS exam properly.
- Government job after studying in a private college
- Can Commerce students join the Air Force
- Can we do BCA after Diploma
- Can we do Journalism after BCA
- Can Commerce students go to Navy
- Can B.Com students go to the Air Force
- Can arts students go to the Air Force
- Can BA students go to the Air Force
- Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force
- How to go to Navy after BA
- Can B.Com student apply for RTO
- Can BA student apply for RTO
- Can 12th pass students apply for BDO