What is BCA? Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) This is a three and four year undergraduate degree course. This course is three years in India and four years in Nepal.
Those who want to make a career in computer or software, they do this course. Currently this course is becoming very popular course, people are doing this course instead of doing BSc Computer Science or Software Engineering.
This course can be done after passing the 12th standard. In some colleges it is necessary to have Maths in 12th standard to do BCA degree course, although Maths is not necessary in some colleges.
Can we do BCA after Diploma? Can I do BCA after completing diploma?
Yes, you can do BCA after studying diploma. By the way, this is done after BCA 12th, but if you have done diploma, you can do BCA after diploma.
But we think it will be better if you do BTech after engineering diploma. If you are interested in computer or software, then you can study B.Tech computer science after diploma.
Many students study B.Tech after doing diploma in engineering. Because in our country more job opportunities are available after BTech than BCA.
Even so, if you want to do BCA after diploma, you can. By the way, BCA is a very good degree course to get into the software field, many students prefer to do this course.
I sincerely hope that you have understood that BCA degree course can be done after engineering diploma. Thank you.
- Government job after studying in a private college
- Can Commerce students join the Air Force
- Can we do BCA after Diploma
- Can we do Journalism after BCA
- Can Commerce students go to Navy
- Can B.Com students go to the Air Force
- Can arts students go to the Air Force
- Can BA students go to the Air Force
- Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force
- How to go to Navy after BA
- Can B.Com student apply for RTO
- Can BA student apply for RTO
- Can 12th pass students apply for BDO