What is Indian Navy? The Indian Navy is a Marine part of the Indian Army. Which protects our country from attacks by sea waterways. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest navy in the world.
Which, with its illustrious history of 5800 years, is not only the defender of Indian maritime boundaries, but also the defender of Indian civilization and culture.
The Indian Navy provides very attractive and prestigious career opportunities for the candidates. In this, the recruitment process for various posts is done through some special entrance examinations. And in this, written test is taken for selection of candidates.
Those who pass this written test with good marks are called for a personal interview, and are then appointed from there.
How to go to Navy after BA?
If you have done BA or you are doing BA and you want to know whether you can go to Navy or not, then let me tell you that you cannot go to Navy after BA.
Friends Navy is specially for science stream, students studying BA will not be eligible for Navy job. But students doing B.Sc can apply for Navy jobs. Also, B.Com students can also apply for Navy jobs.
If you want to go to Navy after BA, then you have to do MA and you have to do MA in English or History, then you will be able to apply for Navy job.
- Government job after studying in a private college
- Can Commerce students join the Air Force
- Can we do BCA after Diploma
- Can we do Journalism after BCA
- Can Commerce students go to Navy
- Can B.Com students go to the Air Force
- Can arts students go to the Air Force
- Can BA students go to the Air Force
- Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force
- How to go to Navy after BA
- Can B.Com student apply for RTO
- Can BA student apply for RTO
- Can 12th pass students apply for BDO