What is RTO? The Regional Transport Office (RTO) is an organization of the Government of India, responsible for maintaining the database of drivers and vehicles for various states of India.
RTO offices are set up in designated areas or districts of each state. They operate under the transport and highways of the Government of India.
What is the lead role of RTO?
- vehicles Insurance
- Pollution Test
- Driving Licence
- Vehicle Registration
These four tasks are the main functions of the RTO office, in addition, many types of tasks are performed in the RTO office.
For information, let us know that from time to time vacancies for various posts (Clerk post, RTO inspector, Sub Assistant engineer post, Judicial service post, RTO officer) in RTO offices come out, for which interested candidates can apply.
Can B.Com student apply for RTO? Are B.Com students eligible for RTO?
If you have done B.Com, or you are studying B.Com, and you want to know whether you can apply for RTO or not, then let me tell you that you apply for the post of clerk in RTO can do.
This means that the BCom student is eligible for RTO clerk. B.Com students can get the job of RTO clerk. But B.Com students cannot become RTO officers, for this you must have an engineering degree.
If you want to know about how to become an RTO officer, then click here. (Here information is given in Hindi)
- Government job after studying in a private college
- Can Commerce students join the Air Force
- Can we do BCA after Diploma
- Can we do Journalism after BCA
- Can Commerce students go to Navy
- Can B.Com students go to the Air Force
- Can arts students go to the Air Force
- Can BA students go to the Air Force
- Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force
- How to go to Navy after BA
- Can B.Com student apply for RTO
- Can BA student apply for RTO
- Can 12th pass students apply for BDO