What is Indian Air Force? The Indian Air Force is a part of the Indian Armed Forces that performs vital functions of aerial combat, air security and aerial surveillance for the country. It was established on 8 October 1932.
The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Air Force. The Chief of the Air Force is the Air Chief Marshal (ACM), a four-star commander and the Chief of the Air Force.
The army has more than 1,75,000 personnel and approximately 1400 combat aircraft and more than 60 airbases. The country’s air force is one of the fourth largest air force in the world.
Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force?
If you have graduated from BCA and you want to know whether you can join the Airforce after graduating BCA or not. So let me tell you that you can go to Air Force after BCA.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches
Those who have done this BCA degree course can join the Air Force as officers in the Ground Duty (non-technical) branch.
There are different branches in it, BCA students can apply for becoming an officer in ADMINISTRATION BRANCH, LOGISTICS BRANCH, EDUCATION BRANCH, METEOROLOGY BRANCH.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches
- Age – 20 to 26 Years for Graduates(at the time of commencement of course).
- Marital Status – Candidates below the age of 25 years must be Unmarried.
- Nationality – Indian.
- Gender – Both men and women.
- Government job after studying in a private college
- Can Commerce students join the Air Force
- Can we do BCA after Diploma
- Can we do Journalism after BCA
- Can Commerce students go to Navy
- Can B.Com students go to the Air Force
- Can arts students go to the Air Force
- Can BA students go to the Air Force
- Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force
- How to go to Navy after BA
- Can B.Com student apply for RTO
- Can BA student apply for RTO
- Can 12th pass students apply for BDO