What is BCA?
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) This is a three and four year undergraduate degree course. This course is three years in India and four years in Nepal.
Those who want to make a career in computer or software, they do this course. Currently this course is becoming very popular course, people are doing this course instead of doing BSc Computer Science or Software Engineering.
This course can be done after passing the 12th standard. In some colleges it is necessary to have Maths in 12th standard to do BCA degree course, although Maths is not necessary in some colleges.
I have done BCA can I get a job in a Bank?
If you have passed BCA, or you are studying BCA, and you want to know if you can get a job in a bank after BCA, then let me tell you that BCA students can get a job in bank.
BCA students can apply for a bank job. After passing BCA, students can apply for Computer Operator, Clerk, PO and other posts in the bank.
Currently IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting the examination for most of the banks. If you want to get a job in a bank, then you should prepare properly for the IBPS exam.
If you want to know in detail what is IBPS, how to prepare for IBPS exam, then click here. (Here information is given in Hindi)
- Government job after studying in a private college
- Can Commerce students join the Air Force
- Can we do BCA after Diploma
- Can we do Journalism after BCA
- Can Commerce students go to Navy
- Can B.Com students go to the Air Force
- Can arts students go to the Air Force
- Can BA students go to the Air Force
- Can BCA students join the Indian Air Force
- How to go to Navy after BA
- Can B.Com student apply for RTO
- Can BA student apply for RTO
- Can 12th pass students apply for BDO