Maths Questions: Simple Maths Questions With Answers: Mathematics plays an important role in our daily lives, whether we are working in finance, science, or any other field. Simple math questions can help us sharpen our brain and solve problems. In this blog post, we are presenting some simple mathematics questions and their answers, which everyone can easily understand.
Maths Questions: Simple Maths Questions With Answers
1. What is the sum of seven and three?
2. What is six times five?
3. How many minutes are there in ten clocks?
Answer: 600 minutes
4. How many digits are there in counting to one hundred?
5. Six children have 3 mangoes out of 18, then how many mangoes will each child get?
Answer: 3 mangoes
6. A school has 240 pencils and 30 students. How many pencils will each student receive?
Answer: 8 pencils
7. The price of a book is ₹50, and when 20% discount is given, what is the new price?
8. The weight of two balls together is 250 grams. If the weight of the first ball is 120 grams, what is the weight of the second ball?
Answer: 130 grams
9. What is 72 ÷ 8?
10. The length of a sheet is 2 meters and width is 1.5 meters. What is its area?
Answer: 3 self. meter
Maths Questions: Simple Maths Questions With Answers
11. The glove has five fingers. If each hand has three fingers, how many fingers are there in total?
Answer: 15 fingers
12. There are 25 pigs in the pond. 10 of those pigs went out. How many pigs are there in the pond now?
Answer: 15 pigs
13. A train leaves the railway station at 9 o’clock on Sunday, and its punctuality is 3 hours daily. At what time will that train return to that place?
Answer: 12 o’clock
14. A supply truck has 150 boxes, and each box contains 20 supply items. How many items are there total?
Answer: 3,000 items
15. In a shop the price of a toy is ₹80 and the price of a book is ₹40. If a person spends ₹200, how many toys and how many books can he buy?
Answer: 1 toy and 2 books
16. In a sugar candy shop, 1 kilogram of sugar is sold for ₹40. If a person buys 3 kg of sugar, what will be his total expenditure?
17. You have 3 coins of Rs 5 and 2 coins of Rs 10. How much money is it in total?
18. The sum of two vehicles is 1,200. The sum of the first car is 550. What will be the sum of the second car?
19. You have 4 out of 8 JB iPhones. If you give a pocket iPhone to a friend, how many pocket iPhones do you have now?
Answer: 4 JB iPhone
20. A student buys 15 balloons. He has burst 7 balloons so far. How many whole balloons are left?
Answer: 8 whole balloons
Maths Questions: Basic Maths Questions With Answers
21. The cost of a book is ₹60 and the cost of a pencil is ₹5. If a person buys 6 books and 10 pencils, what will be his total expenditure?
22. A chipmunk can move a distance of 10 meters in a minute. What distance will she cover in 30 minutes?
Answer: 300 meters
23. An employee works 8 hours a day and his bell rings at 9 am. When will his work be finished?
Answer: 5 pm
24. A train covers a distance of 200 kilometers in 4 hours. What is its average speed?
Answer: 50 kilometers per hour
25. The weight of a man is 75 kg. How many grams does it weigh?
Answer: 75,000 grams
26. 4 trees in a small environment day tells the whole story. If he tells about 16 trees, in how many days will he finish?
Answer: 4 days
27. There are 24 roses in a garden. If there are 6 roses on each plant, how many plants are there?
Answer: 4 plants
28. A shopkeeper gives 25% discount. The cost of a garment is ₹400. For how much can it be bought?
29. A painter bought 15 paint pots to build 5 schools. How many paint pots bought for each school?
Answer: 3 paint pots
30. You have 12 chocolates and want to divide them among 4 friends. How many chocolates will each friend get?
Answer: 3 chocolates
Maths Questions: Simple Maths Quiz With Answers
31. A person’s income is Rs 1,500, and he pays a bill of Rs 300. What is his residual income?
Answer: Rs 1,200
32. How many weeks are there in a thirty-six day month?
Answer: 4 weeks
33. A shopkeeper sold 120 screws in his shop. 40 of those Scrooges were sold. How many Scrooges does he have left now?
Answer: 80 Scrooges
34. A child goes out of the right door of his house with his father and is 10 years old. His father’s age is double. So how old is his father?
Answer: 20 years
35. A player has 15 cricket balls, and he plays 6 balls in each over. How many total overs can he have?
Answer: 2 overs
36. A train runs in a 200 meter long tunnel. If the speed of the train is 50 kilometers per hour, then in how much time will the train come out of the tunnel?
Answer: 15 minutes
37. A shopkeeper purchased 10 tea cups, and each cup cost ₹20. How much money will he have in total?
38. A child has 5 caps. He gave two caps to his friend. How many hats does he have left now?
Answer: 3 hats
39. A shopkeeper cut 20 meters of cloth and then cut another 15 meters of cloth. How much cloth did he have left?
Answer: 35 meter cloth
40. There are 8 mangoes and 4 grapes in a garden. What is the total number of grapes?
Answer: 4 grapes
41. The cost of a ball is ₹10 and the cost of a bat is ₹30. If a player buys one ball and three battens, what is his total expenditure?
Maths Questions: Eazy Maths Questions With Answers
42. There are 24 hours in a day. How much is half of it?
Answer: 12 hours
43. A train arrives at a railway station at 2:30 PM. It reaches its departure point in 5 hours 45 minutes. When does the train arrive?
Answer: 8:15 AM
44. There are 8 slices of pizza in a pizza department, and each slice of pizza costs ₹20. If a person buys 3 slices of pizza, what will be his total expenditure?
45. There are 9 children in a room, and all of them are playing. How many legs are there in total?
Answer: 18 feet
46. A piece of paper is cut three times. The first time the paper is cut into two parts, then the second time it is cut into four parts, and then the last time it is cut into eight parts. How many parts are there in total?
Answer: 16 parts
47. A shopkeeper has 48 minutes of time and he spends 1/4 of that time. How much time does he have left?
Answer: 36 minutes
48. There are 5 birds sitting on a tree. Then two birds leave the same tree and go away. How many birds remain on the tree?
Answer: 3 birds
49. There are 36 books in a shop, and all the books are divided into 4 shelves. How many books are there in each cupboard?
Answer: 9 books
50. A bus ticket costs ₹25 and a student travels on the bus 5 times. What is his total expenditure?
By solving these simple math questions, you can increase your mental agility and improve math skills. These questions can open your door to the fun world of math, and help foster thinking.
Friends, in this article we have given important information about Maths Questions: Simple Tricky Maths Questions With Answers, we have full hope that this information will prove useful for many people. To get such useful information, please join our Telegram channel.
- IAS interviews questions answers in hindi
- Government job exam questions answers
- Amazing Facts About Maths
- Bank Interview Questions And Answers
- Check PDF